Thursday, January 6, 2011

Belly Fat Causing Foods

Lose Belly FatThere are 2 foods that will completely shock you that causes belly fat, and overall weight gain. These foods are wheat,and fruit juices.

We are taught that we must eat several servings of whole grains every day. Those grains include mass amounts of wheat products. The problem with this is that there is a large portion of people that are intolerant to the gluten in wheat. If you experience frequent episodes of bloating, headaches, skin blemishes, and indigestion, you could have this problem and not even know it. It is the intolerance to the gluten that causes the weight gain. We were not created to eat mass amounts of wheat. I began to reduce the amounts of whole grain wheat, and processed wheat products from my diet and the results were very good. In a matter of just a few days my bloating was greatly reduced. I also began to eliminate processed foods from my diet like my favorite chips and got even better results.

The other surprising factor that I found causing the belly fat was so called healthy fruit juice. When the juice is processed the healthy fiber that helps to control appetite is left out. Eat whole fruits instead, or use a food processor to create whole fruit smoothies instead.

The program that has been the most benefit to me can be found here. Lose Belly Fat

No comments:

Post a Comment